Please add crouch toggle so I can stop getting sticky keys notifications/makes easier to move around
It's kind of all in the title. It's just a little quality of life adjustment. I doubt it would raise survivors win rates in any noticeable way and so killers won't suffer from it and survivors can move around a bit easier instead of holding down 3 keys at once just to reposition behind a barrel or something.
Thanks <3
Comments
You can turn sticky keys off, or change your crouch button to one that doesn't trigger sticky keys.
This. Just check the little box when the notification comes up to turn off the annoying warning.
Hold the button to get warned: uncheck box.
Rapidly press button in quick succession: uncheck that box as well.
Solves those problems. :)
It aids with the sticky key notification so thank you. I appreciate the advice. It's just that holding three keys is just a bit excessive. All sorts of games have toggle crouch. I don't think it would make survivor OP and so can be on the table as an option. Of course it's not insanely irritating but it's a mild inconvenience, which is why I took it to feedback.