Thank you guys

I know I post a lot of topics for help, especially on killer, but you've all been so patient with my questions and ready to help and I just want to thank you for that <3

Comments

  • @Godot said:

    Wholesome.

    I feel like the DbD community needs that sometimes, especially this forum. e.e

  • @ringwinning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1665891#Comment_1665891

    I feel like the DbD community needs that sometimes, especially this forum. e.e

    Oh, yes. Definitely, I agree with you on that one.

  • @ringwinning said:

    I know I post a lot of topics for help, especially on killer, but you've all been so patient with my questions and ready to help and I just want to thank you for that <3

    Most people in DbD are pretty good eggs. The negativity one encounters here and there isn't really representative of the majority. It is just a very vocal minority that stick out like sore thumbs and twist our perceptions like a fun house mirror. I'm glad to offer help (most people are) and answer any question to the best of my ability. Just remember, it doesn't mean I'm qualified, only that I have an opinion. :)

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196591/thank-you-guys

    Most people in DbD are pretty good eggs. The negativity one encounters here and there isn't really representative of the majority. It is just a very vocal minority that stick out like sore thumbs and twist our perceptions like a fun house mirror. I'm glad to offer help (most people are) and answer any question to the best of my ability. Just remember, it doesn't mean I'm qualified, only that I have an opinion. :)

    Right, of course! None of these things/strategies are facts, not even Otz can provide a fact. I'm just trying to take in as much advice as possible so that I can do well and not... suck. The BMing gets to me sometimes.

  • For sure!

    Thanx for asking. It always makes for some good back an forth convos. Also, thx for playin thru the builds we give you and posting the games; its fun to watch the matches an see how it all plays out!

  • @Xyvielia said:

    For sure!

    Thanx for asking. It always makes for some good back an forth convos. Also, thx for playin thru the builds we give you and posting the games; its fun to watch the matches an see how it all plays out!

    I love them! I know I haven't done the new thread because I moved to killer to level up spirit and do that one challenge that's giving me trouble ugh. I still have only gotten 1/3.

  • Thank you for making this :)

  • @ringwinning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1665968#Comment_1665968

    I love them! I know I haven't done the new thread because I moved to killer to level up spirit and do that one challenge that's giving me trouble ugh. I still have only gotten 1/3.

    No worries, these forums aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Always be plenty of ppl here to give you builds to try out when you are finished leveling up.