Myers Adept Help
What are the best add-ons to use in order to get this achievement done? I don't have all of them but I have a good portion of them.
What are the best add-ons to use in order to get this achievement done? I don't have all of them but I have a good portion of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll probably be rough depending on the rank of the Survivors you face, but the best add-ons would probably be J. Myers Memorial Page and either Dead Rabbit or Hair Bow.
I wish I could give good advice. I haven't managed this yet. :) It is generally considered to be one of the hardest Achievements to complete. I know Otz has a video of him getting it, and I think it is one of the last ones he ever did.
Pretty much you need a group of not good survivors. If the survivors are decent and fast on gens, it's pretty hard.
Waiting the rank reset is a good idea also.
Don't use Fragrant Tuft of Hair because of the malicious emblem
Don't use Judith's Tombstone or Tombstone Piece because of the devout emblem
I would recommend using the Dead Rabbit with Mirror Shard or Glass Fragment and would not recommend using any T3 duration, stalking rate or stalking movement speed add-ons because emblems hate insta-downs.
Step 1 - You go to the bottom ranks
Step 2 - you m1 all 4 survivors
Its m1 achievement.
I got it with scratched mirror.
Zubat was doing all killer adepts a few weeks ago on stream. That's how he got it, too.
I did it using just stalk add ons. I focused around quite literally using the obsession as a play toy. Sure they have to eventually be hooked, but if I came across them I usually just hit them and let them run off so that I get my PWYF stack, only lose 2 STBFL tokens, and hopefully get them preoccupied with healing. My focus for the other survivors is getting them exposed while I have PWYF tokens for quick chases, getting quicker with each STBFL token, whilst the survivors progress gets slower due to DL.
Key points.
FYI, you will get punished hard in the Chaser emblem if you get a lot of downs in Tier 3 on healthy survivors. So I would recommend only using Tier 3 on injured survivors.. counterproductive but trust me, instadowns with any killer will almost always net you a gold Chaser emblem and cuck the Merciless.
Agree with Dwight on the Scratched Mirror.. use a Hawkins offering and you won't have to worry about Chaser