Spirit/Hag/Huntress lunge

This is getting fixed in the next update correct? I didn't have access to PTB but I heard that Spirit's lunge was bugged, then I heard all slow killers lunges are bugged. I play both Hag and Huntress and I swear my swing goes right through survivors sometimes. And if I play Freddy or Pig which are normal speed I never get juked like that unless it's a really good juke. Please tell me that the next update will mean my axe will hit these #########, I'm tired of whiffing on what should definitely be a hit.

Comments

  • I've had that or when they 360 loop it passes through them its annoying
  • @redsopine1 said:
    I've had that or when they 360 loop it passes through them its annoying

    Yes exactly that. It doesn't work on normal speed killers in my experience. I tried stuff in KYF and it looks like a bug because it passes through them.

  • I thought Spirit had the shortest range lol

  • Or like how I today and my dad saw I threw a hatchet (pointblank in front no way to miss with the kill boxes) and it passed threw them and hit the wall
  • They are both 110 speed so their lunge is weaker as well. Spirit is faster when she stops using her power thats why she had that speed boost.

  • Hag, huntress, and spirit will have the same lunge range as all other killers in the upcoming update!!

  • Damnit lol I like using my huntress for the lunges though the hatchets stop the stupid pallet spam loops with a hit to the face lol its so satisfying to watch them go down after throwing one and being hit in the face
  • This is getting fixed in the next update correct? I didn't have access to PTB but I heard that Spirit's lunge was bugged, then I heard all slow killers lunges are bugged. I play both Hag and Huntress and I swear my swing goes right through survivors sometimes. And if I play Freddy or Pig which are normal speed I never get juked like that unless it's a really good juke. Please tell me that the next update will mean my axe will hit these #########, I'm tired of whiffing on what should definitely be a hit.

    Yup, now I know why I had so many wiffs on Huntress it infuriated me to the point I stopped playing her and said “Don’t care if I’m on PS4, I’m learning Nurse.” 

    Side Note : How did you type F’ers without getting censored? Lol
  • Same as the guy above how did you.sneak that past
  • This honestly is going to make huntress and hag even stronger now that they are going to have trapper lunge range 
  • @SovererignKing said:
    Yup, now I know why I had so many wiffs on Huntress it infuriated me to the point I stopped playing her and said “Don’t care if I’m on PS4, I’m learning Nurse.” 

    Side Note : How did you type F’ers without getting censored? Lol

    Glad to hear this is being fixed. It's so frustrating to whiff as these killers, survs think they are so godly at 360's when it's a bugged hitbox doing the work for them. When I play as the Pig or Freddy or Billy I almost never get 360'd.

    Also I just typed #########. If they don't want to censor me that's their problem not mine.

  • @SovererignKing said:
    Yup, now I know why I had so many wiffs on Huntress it infuriated me to the point I stopped playing her and said “Don’t care if I’m on PS4, I’m learning Nurse.” 

    Side Note : How did you type F’ers without getting censored? Lol

    Glad to hear this is being fixed. It's so frustrating to whiff as these killers, survs think they are so godly at 360's when it's a bugged hitbox doing the work for them. When I play as the Pig or Freddy or Billy I almost never get 360'd.

    Also I just typed #########. If they don't want to censor me that's their problem not mine.

    Honestly, the bugged autoaim... (Yes there still must be some left overs)
    Today, my Nurse on console:
    I blink to the survivor -> she runs right -> my joystick is all the way to the right -> when the weapon reaches the survivor, it does a little wiggle for no reason -> I miss -> survivor feels godly
  • @popoles said:
    Honestly, the bugged autoaim... (Yes there still must be some left overs)
    Today, my Nurse on console:
    I blink to the survivor -> she runs right -> my joystick is all the way to the right -> when the weapon reaches the survivor, it does a little wiggle for no reason -> I miss -> survivor feels godly

    I hate auto-aim mechanics. Even though I play with a controller I don't need it. I turn it off when given the option and can still shoot things just fine. Halo 5 drove me NUTS with it's auto-aim magnetism BS. Like not everyone is an inept child that can't aim, I don't need my crosshair to move on it's own thanks. Can't tell you how many snipes I missed because someone else walked in front of me at a closer range.

  • Is there an auto aim for nurse on console? Im on ps4 and have never noticed any assist
  • Terrortot said:
    Is there an auto aim for nurse on console? Im on ps4 and have never noticed any assist
    Auto aim won't correct your lunges if you are controling the camera.
  • This is getting fixed in the next update correct? I didn't have access to PTB but I heard that Spirit's lunge was bugged, then I heard all slow killers lunges are bugged. I play both Hag and Huntress and I swear my swing goes right through survivors sometimes. And if I play Freddy or Pig which are normal speed I never get juked like that unless it's a really good juke. Please tell me that the next update will mean my axe will hit these #########, I'm tired of whiffing on what should definitely be a hit.

    Yes, they are getting a full lunge