Comments

  • Wow, reading 2 sentences of this gave me a headache.

  • @NaturalHurdle70 said:

    Hey There community. I would to take the time to see how this problem if people on a hook killing themselves quickly helps you.Well it does not ME - I can Tell youthat right away . I can not tell if a angry little boy or a man around my age that’s quits. I’m 30 + by the way. I’m guessing there in there young teens - why would a adult do that right...Idk.I don’t know about everyone else - But from my prospective of this the last 6 months quiting has gotten worse. I’m my games anyway. Call it want you will bad luck, I doubt it. But you can make tour cases to me anyway you would like.It leaves men and woman that take there time and put into this game, never mind the money for stuff. It’s absolute waste to me. I enjoy the building elfIt’s and making your characters bright as can be so the killer wants to mow you down, Now I’m a nobody as far as this world and it’s not a Nintendo game. I get it , I really like this game and it makes my enjoyment better ,to hear people laugh and joke when your playing with them! For me does . It makes me laugh. ESPECIALLY when everyone having a good time ,against the guy trying to end our game . The Killer. That right the one salt domes-times.I fight this all the time about why people quit and who are these unfortunate jerks are ruining my good time! But it set me back everyday. Which brings me to the fight to stay at Rank one or even in red rank still -now I’m on cross-play all the time. My tag is @SwampDaddy80. . Now I don’t want to screw the people who do quit . But there to be a action for all of us ( including me) to put a marker on the person Or something. A bad mark or progress report. Like if I did it ,it would be on my name and record. Why should play with me if I do this. I interfering with your good time . Not right. Sorry for long message . But I want to hear from Other people expressed concern for this quitting as I do.Does it happen to you as much as me? 2-4 games out 10 quiting on me isn’t good.1-2 people in each game, and if there all friend your all alone and up B.S. creek.I hope they remove this leaving button for good . Thanks for time.

    TL;DR You want a marker for disconnecters or toxic players and I agree

  • You're fine bro. Welcome to the community!

    If they got rid of the leave match button people would just Alt+F4 or end it in task manager. They tried to do a time out penalty but code monkeys ooked that right in the dooker.

    You know lately I've been thinking about making it cost bloodpoints to leave the match, but you can't go negative bloodpoints right? That way if code monkeys eat the code again worst case scenario streamers get bloodpoints reimbursed, but whatevs.

    At red ranks I haven't seen many quitters since we're all the same sort of player, but it does happen. 10% of the time maybe?

    Escaping through the gates is a group effort. Pipping and getting bloodpoints is up to you. You don't need'em anyway.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Wow, reading 2 sentences of this gave me a headache.

    Take a aspirin. If your vague, and not detailed , Then how else would you know why people leave good players on there own hooks for benifits that don’t make sense at all.

  • You must be ok with the quitting- I want it to end. I’ve been around since this came out and it changed. For the worse. Your headache it help what you think about it.

  • @Heartbound said:

    You're fine bro. Welcome to the community!

    If they got rid of the leave match button people would just Alt+F4 or end it in task manager. They tried to do a time out penalty but code monkeys ooked that right in the dooker.

    You know lately I've been thinking about making it cost bloodpoints to leave the match, but you can't go negative bloodpoints right? That way if code monkeys eat the code again worst case scenario streamers get bloodpoints reimbursed, but whatevs.

    At red ranks I haven't seen many quitters since we're all the same sort of player, but it does happen. 10% of the time maybe?

    Escaping through the gates is a group effort. Pipping and getting bloodpoints is up to you. You don't need'em anyway.

    But can we start with a safety pip and sanctions. I don’t get this man . I have 5-8 games some one leaves.

  • @Heartbound said:

    You're fine bro. Welcome to the community!

    If they got rid of the leave match button people would just Alt+F4 or end it in task manager. They tried to do a time out penalty but code monkeys ooked that right in the dooker.

    You know lately I've been thinking about making it cost bloodpoints to leave the match, but you can't go negative bloodpoints right? That way if code monkeys eat the code again worst case scenario streamers get bloodpoints reimbursed, but whatevs.

    At red ranks I haven't seen many quitters since we're all the same sort of player, but it does happen. 10% of the time maybe?

    Escaping through the gates is a group effort. Pipping and getting bloodpoints is up to you. You don't need'em anyway.

    Maybe I have a bad run of it , the matchmaking is good and up and down . But when I play red ranks with me . It all good , but they have screwed me too. It’s a lot. With me. Bad luck I guess .

  • image.jpg

    oh wait another quit that screwed me back to 5 . All red.