######### Seriously?

image.png

That's... all I can say about it. Like... What the #########.

Edit: removed name tags, thanks for reminding me.

Comments

  • WeLCOME TO DISCONNECT BY DAYLIGHT

  • @ToxicMyers I had one like this last night against a Myers in hospital gown. I was the only one who stayed and it broke my heart because he didn't get to use his scratched mirror add-on 😭

    Every time I approached him for a hook, he turned his back on me. He finally opened the exit gates and I left him my tool box. It was sad.

  • yeah those games are awful, i feel you there.

    if ppl dont want to play, they shouldnt queue up to begin with. that way they at least wont ruin others games.


    nontheless, you might want to censor out the names of the 3 who DCed, as otherwise this may be seen as nameshaming, which isnt allowed on the forum. just a little heads up so you can avoid getting into trouble ^^

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    @ToxicMyers I had one like this last night against a Myers in hospital gown. I was the only one who stayed and it broke my heart because he didn't get to use his scratched mirror add-on 😭

    Every time I approached him for a hook, he turned his back on me. He finally opened the exit gates and I left him my tool box. It was sad.

    This is sad. Alexia, play despacito