Any tips for this challenge?
It's annoying because I play Spirit as my main and when people are on death hook they DC so like... I can't get all the hooks.
It's annoying because I play Spirit as my main and when people are on death hook they DC so like... I can't get all the hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need 9 hooks and 4 kills, so... Yeah. Not exactly the fairest of challenges, since it's out of your hands. Just try to go for a 12-hook trial.
Believe me mate, I finished a match with 10 hooks, but my devout emblem was gold, maybe there is a reason to it. Honestly, just play some killer (Freddy, leatherface, Myers with infinite 3, spirit with aura build) or make a build that stalls the game to the point that you have enough time for all those hooks.
if you had 10 hooks, you probably didnt get a 4k
Yeah that was the issue, even though hooks are the main goal (in my opinion) rather than kills. Those round I have 2 dead and the other 2 just on their death hook, that moment of achievement slips away.
I did it with Legion, if that helps you.
Can you clarify 'Spirit with aura build'? I have BBQ, Nurse's, Gearhead, Hex: Undying, Rancor...