Getting sick of solo survivor.

I feel like I'm at an incredible disadvantage when solo survivor. I uploaded a video where I ran the killer for 5 minutes and only a single gen was done. Also in this game a survivor had disconnected. Solo survivor is just unfun.

I'm never matched up with players that are good or as good as me. It's always players who urban around the map or cant hold a chase. When I'm hooked I've been left to die or left to get second state.

Out of all the swf post solo is not talked about enough. Solo is very bad right now. It's so bad that it encourages swf play because you rather not play with bad randoms.

Just a short rant solo is just bothering me lately.

Comments

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1665424#Comment_1665424

    I dont understand your 90% solo games. You are going to go insane with your randoms. I have been soloing A LOT recently. It's getting very frustrating. These randoms are so bad at looping the killer so they hide in the corner. I remember playing killer and seeing the same randoms I get. A claudette hiding in the corner of the map away from gens.

    Only 10% of my solo matches I get good survivors that can actually loop and save properly. I try to stay calm and play the game for what it is and enjoy it but I can't because every game I see someone crouching on a corner when I'm on a hook because I looped the killer for 5 minutes and only 1 gen has been done. Might not touch the game till the new tome comes out because I'm tired of seeing these survivors in my games

  • @azame said:

    I feel like I'm at an incredible disadvantage when solo survivor. I uploaded a video where I ran the killer for 5 minutes and only a single gen was done. Also in this game a survivor had disconnected. Solo survivor is just unfun.

    I'm never matched up with players that are good or as good as me. It's always players who urban around the map or cant hold a chase. When I'm hooked I've been left to die or left to get second state.

    Out of all the swf post solo is not talked about enough. Solo is very bad right now. It's so bad that it encourages swf play because you rather not play with bad randoms.

    Just a short rant solo is just bothering me lately.

    I have said it before and I'll say it again:

    One of the reasons why solo sucks is that the devs have been making killers and SWF go in a perpetual arms race with solos' being the casualties.

    The more killers are nerfed and problematic survivor perks are left unchecked the harder killers will have to try to win against SWF.

    However because killers can't know who is SWF unless they check steam profiles killers which most platforms can't(Killers also can't check if the profiles are private). Then the killers have to assume its SWF every game to go all out because if they don't they get stomped by SWF.

    The Devs random nerfs to killers and lack of nerfs to the problematic survivor perks have lead to a situation where killers are missible and stressed while solo survivors get slaughtered by the killers ever increasing viciousness to win against SWF.

    So the random killer nerfs the devs do only hurt BOTH solos and killers while leaving the problematic parts of SWF which caused it untouched.

1 2 ›