Do some secret shop codes exist ?

I was just wondering, knowing the devs, if they created some secret codes to redeem if people manage to figure them out. For example:

dbd machete.png

We never (as far as I know) managed to figure out the meaning behind the entity language on a few of the old item cosmetics. Stuff like that, secret lore things that could lead to something redeemable in the shop.

@Peanits @Almo @PatBrutal Would you be allowed to say anything on this matter please ?

Comments

  • Deciphered the bolo machete awhile back, but you're not gonna like it. All it said: be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

  • @Ecstasy said:

    Deciphered the bolo machete awhile back, but you're not gonna like it. All it said: be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

    The Entity is a real jerk ๐Ÿ˜’

  • I think it would be cool if they would combine some secret codes with the lore, voice messages etc.