Double bloodpoints?

I've been hearing that there will be a double Bp event, does anyone know the start and end date?

Comments

  • It's the 21st through the 24th, 00:00 UTC.

    Though I don't know if this means 00:00 rolling into the 21st or rolling into the 22nd. I think there was a misunderstanding about it last time and it started a day later than people thought.

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:
    It's the 21st through the 24th, 00:00 UTC.

    Though I don't know if this means 00:00 rolling into the 21st or rolling into the 22nd. I think there was a misunderstanding about it last time and it started a day later than people thought.

    A 24-hour clock starts the day with 0:00, that can be misunderstood.
    but maybe the entity cuonts time differently, I dont know

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    A 24-hour clock starts the day with 0:00, that can be misunderstood.
    but maybe the entity cuonts time differently, I dont know

    Right, but last time they had an event, I think it started at the end of the day instead of the beginning and it threw people off. But I don't remember exactly.

    I'm Eastern Time, so if it starts at 00:00 rolling into the 21st, it will actually start at 8pm on the 20th for me. But I'm almost positive that last time it started at 8pm on the day of, not the day before. If that makes sense.

  • How use full is double bp
  • @redsopine1 said:
    How use full is double bp

    Well, for a few days, you'll earn double BP for every game. So it helps you level your people up quite a lot.

  • Ah so for me it means I can lv up hag for ruin and dh and apply to my p1 huntress
  • It should start at 5PM PST/8 PM EST/midnight UTC

  • They sad on September 21st next week in the stream, they had some delays