Match ending unexpectedly?
So, I just played a match as The Huntress. Like 15 seconds after the game started, I start to chase a survivor, then I hook her. Less than 5 seconds after that, I hit a survivor while she was doing a gen, then all of a sudden, the game just finishes. What?

Edit: Its not like if they got away via trapdoor or something like that, it just ended.

Edit: Its not like if they got away via trapdoor or something like that, it just ended.
Comments
It was probably gremlins
There seems to be something broken with the game.
Was there a survivor using a flashlight near you and did like 1000 flashes a second? Because I know there are some survivors with that type of macro which causes the killer to dc unexpectedly.
The developers are testing a new method to pacify the community at large. Now every match will end will all parties involved winning!