Why do people keep working with the killer

I keep getting into lobbies where survivors clearly work with the killer (i.e pulling me off the hook immediately after getting hooked and just for the killer to hook me again and again) ultimately they escape because the killer refuses to hit them, its kind of ruining the game for me and its odd that its happening in purple ranks, I cant just DC due to the ban after so Im at a loss for what to do here. Any suggestions?

Comments

  • Bans have been disabled, but I know what you mean. When PH came out people were constantly working with the killer. I'd get farmed off hook twice and then morid. Unfortunately the only thing you can do is go through a paywall for DS. Otherwise you can't do anything, as reporting players in game does absolutely nothing.

  • It is my opinion that there is a hack that is allowing certain people to get into the same room with the Killer they know, kind of an evil SWF. I've seen this multiple times where there is a coordinated effort on the part of 1-2 Survivors (when two they usually match). I'm not sure how they are doing it, but it is CLEARLY not something they are working out with the Killer in game, but rather before it even starts.

    I assume it is a Hack, but I suppose it is also possible the Killer just keeps jumping Lobbies until he matches up with his buddies.