I got silver emblem in objectives, and I did 4 gens and opened one gate...
As you can see, I got the do 4 generators in one match with dark sense archive. The emblems system is...
As you can see, I got the do 4 generators in one match with dark sense archive. The emblems system is...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah but the challenges just means, you have to touch a gen while it's finished.
You didn't do 4 gens alone. So what is the point?
You could've done 5% on each gen. Send an image of the % values.
I did all 3 from start with other teammates, and one 75%
I did all 3 from start with other teammates, and one 75%
Okay show the emblem % or a recording of the match, a Dark Sense challenge isn't a good indication as you could of literally just jumped on each generator when it was at 90%+ and it's only tracking the generator was finished while you were on it.
Wow that's dumb