Which original killer of your choice would you like to see in Dead by Daylight?
Title.
For example, I would love to see a scarecrow killer some day (especially as it's Halloween). Anything original you can think of.
Title.
For example, I would love to see a scarecrow killer some day (especially as it's Halloween). Anything original you can think of.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A witch! I don't count Hag, she's more like a Wendigo.
I think she's a hybrid of both, but another 'witch' would be alright
What like a horror archetype?
We don't have a killer that is a horde of things yet. Like a man covered in rats or something.
Something that travels underground to pop up and hit survivors. He leaves trenches under the ground after traveling that both him and the survivors can re use. He gains Undetectable while underground and the survivors gain Oblivious while in them. While making a new tunnel survivors can seeing small rumbling above the ground where he's at even though he's Undetectable. The rumbling is hidden if traveling in a previously made tunnel that's still built. If survivors run over the top of a previously built tunnel it will show their aura for a brief couple seconds. Tunnels will have a set duration of like 2 minutes or something.
"The Below"
I´d like to see some kind of houndmaster. I´m not sure how it could be implemented but having one or two "hellhound" style pets to send out would be so cool.
Vampire.
Not the monstrous types, but more of a cool, collected type like Dracula or Alucard from the Castlevania series.
They need to have a cap and hover over the ground like the Nurse does. Maybe their power could be them transforming into smoke and phase through objects and walls?
I also second the witch suggestion, but only if Claudette gets a full witches cosmetic complete with a pointy hat and fake green nose.
a pirate, another circus themed killer. Also maybe a medevil killer would be nice touch
Be it licensed or original, doesn’t matter to me but I’d love to see another infection type killer but one that if a survivor fully succumbs to the virus, they transform into the killers monster/zombie minions.
A Shapeshifter.
Killer who could make himself appear as different killer and as a survivor.
At the start of the match, the survivors would think it´s killer XXX and approach the match accordingly. Then as the match proceeds he changes to the appearance of a survivor, who could trick other survivors to make gens with him and then grab them off the gen or lure them to dead ends.
Lobby would have to reveal who is SWF, or it won´t work.
The Greek skins got me thinking of a Medusa killer that has an ability which passively applies negtive conditions on survivors that look directly at her. So something like
I’m just spitballing the conditions and timing but the idea is it’s a killer that survivors want to actively not directly look at for more than a glance.