Nurse Needs to be Separately Balanced on Console

On Pc she’s considered to be the best killer in the game, on every other platform she’s considered the worst killer in the game. She needs to be balanced different than she is on Pc or perhaps even reworked in some way to close the huge gap. I want to pick her up and play her because I think her playstyle is fun but it’s the most frustrating experience I’ve had playing killer. Being locked at 30fps and having very limited sensitivity makes her very bad on other platforms.

Comments

  • I played with it, Thrusday all night, I was so synchronized that I hit the survivors without making a mistake, even behind a building (it was chance but calculating too). Victory after victory, red ranks... I was almost invincible, I was going fast to touch without needing to see where they were... A lot DC, it was amazing.....


    Today.. I can't do anything anymore, I teleport on the survivor but I miss him by a few centimeters.. I easily lose the survivor after I hit him...


    I'm on Xbox, I set the sensitivity to 60... 2 teleports, more the gauge is too big, but I think that if I did it I can do it again, you too, everybody you have to really play and play.