how do i completa this rift task??? (wraith challenge)
I need to ring the bell near 4 survivors (5 meters minimum) in one round...
does that mean 4 at the same time? one by one? one 4 times?
i literally cant do it please help
I need to ring the bell near 4 survivors (5 meters minimum) in one round...
does that mean 4 at the same time? one by one? one 4 times?
i literally cant do it please help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uncloack behind a survivor 4 times within the same trial, challenge done.
tnx
nw <3
I had trouble with it, too. I think I ended up using add-ons.
@GoodBoyKaru do you need to completely uncloak? I thought you could just do a quick ring and run 🤔
I did it with a complete uncloak, mainly because I wanted to win the game, but I'd assume from the wording that hearing the actual bing of the bell is enough. Same with cloaking too; just hearing the bing should be good- best add-ons for this challenge are Swift Hunt (faster uncloak) or Blink (faster cloak) but Blink ones are bad, I'd suggest Windstorm just because you can nyoom.