I’m on console and I would love to be able to chat before/after with everyone to say gg etc With that being said I had messages blocked for awhile and recently enabled them again.. had a fun 4K trapper game and the 1 console player started a chat with me so I said ggs but the message they were writing out for me as I said ggs:) was.. “you play like a pussy” lol.. not the worst thing but even random survivor teammates have told me to off myself because I guess they were mad about dying or god knows what. I had messages blocked for a good reason but honestly there’s cool people out there and funny moments to be had so I don’t think I’m alone in the idea of crossplay chat.
I’m on console and I would love to be able to chat before/after with everyone to say gg etc With that being said I had messages blocked for awhile and recently enabled them again.. had a fun 4K trapper game and the 1 console player started a chat with me so I said ggs but the message they were writing out for me as I said ggs:) was.. “you play like a pussy” lol.. not the worst thing but even random survivor teammates have told me to off myself because I guess they were mad about dying or god knows what. I had messages blocked for a good reason but honestly there’s cool people out there and funny moments to be had so I don’t think I’m alone in the idea of crossplay chat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m on console and I would love to be able to chat before/after with everyone to say gg etc With that being said I had messages blocked for awhile and recently enabled them again.. had a fun 4K trapper game and the 1 console player started a chat with me so I said ggs but the message they were writing out for me as I said ggs:) was.. “you play like a pussy” lol.. not the worst thing but even random survivor teammates have told me to off myself because I guess they were mad about dying or god knows what. I had messages blocked for a good reason but honestly there’s cool people out there and funny moments to be had so I don’t think I’m alone in the idea of crossplay chat.
you're right, you aren't. I want it too.
The end game chat is the most toxic part of the game imo.