I surrender with huntress
It may be a newbie stomper but versus SWF i feel deadslinger better
It may be a newbie stomper but versus SWF i feel deadslinger better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iโm done with Huntress too.. I mean my hit box is higher than Snoop Dogg. ๐
Huntress A tier killer. Of course she is.
Her power is to throw buses.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mdPO2AMUzx4j85Py4t4GCX-cwKO2nii8/view?usp=drivesdkHuntress is a wonky one. She can feel very high tier or very low tier depending how good you are and what map you're on. Those low wall loops are also quite tilting with how high their invisible hit box is blocking your hatchets.
But if u got 2 secs to avoid the bus is the same lol
I would make same as deadslinger hitbox smaller but faster shooting
I wouldn't like that. I feel like with how bad latency is on dedicated servers you need the larger hit boxes to compensate. This is why I find DS tilting. His hits have to be extremely precise in a latency that isn't precise.
I have no issue with huntresses hatchet hit boxes, they seem fine where they're at.
๐ Iโm sure it would take mere seconds to fill up a mega thread of effed up Huntress shot huh? Hahaa:p
Those are the old gens, probably pre-nerf to her hatchets before they stopped hitting you while you were crouched and on gens.
I checked. September 21/2020 when gens because cars briefly lol