PSA For October
If I don't see you wearing a Blighted skin throughout October, I am going to be very sad. That is all.
If I don't see you wearing a Blighted skin throughout October, I am going to be very sad. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm probably really out of the loop, but what's a blighted skin?
its a hallowed blight skin aka the halloween skins
I started playing around Christmas last year so I have no idea what the halloween event is like. Now I'm curious!
You know the new killer blight? He was a prominent character in the lore beforehand, some old events had him experiment on characters and produced skins we can equip. If you don't have any there should be some new blighted cosmetics coming out this month.
I'm always wearing the Hallowed Blight outfits for Doc and Plague. Billy only has the torso and Spirit only has the sword. I've never taken them off since I unlocked them.
I have them but don't use them much.
even tho Halloween event always my fav but I love Halloween
Wraith, Doc and Spirit
I'd love to but Pyramid Head doesn't have one and I wasn't playing enough during Rift 1 to get the Nurse one :(
When I get back to playing Wraith I will though, just for you.
Drug