(Code) HAPPY1001 free 100,100 BP's
Go to store and get your Halloween 1st goodies!!
HAPPY1001
Go to store and get your Halloween 1st goodies!!
HAPPY1001
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ty
Doesn't work on Stadia... "This code cannot be redeemed on your current platform."
Boo.
Is this only on PC?
Every platform except Stadia, I guess... π
"Boo"...thats the Halloween Spirit! β€οΈ
Seriously though...I wonder why Stadia doesnt work...?
Try all lowercase? It doesn't work in caps.
The issue isn't the code, it's the platform. The game clearly recognizes the code is legit.
Aww, thanks so much! βΊοΈ
Codes are sometimes case sensitive.
Yes, but not these (unless they changed it). Also, like I said, the game clearly recognizes the code is real, it's just not valid for that platform.
Good looking out man.
Y E S more bloodpoints so I can get a perk that gets me even more bloodpoints!!
Now thats economy baby also I have the biggest bran ever
Thanks for the code!!!
Just worked - how do you find out about these codes?
I just search "dead by daylight redeem codes" on internet every now and then. π
ty <3
Doing gods work, Ty ποΈ