Will Freddy be ported to ps5?
Since he was on ps4... Doesnt that mean sweater boy will be on ps5 too?
please god
Since he was on ps4... Doesnt that mean sweater boy will be on ps5 too?
please god
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who knows. I hope so. Otherwise I wasted my money and blood points getting all perks on him maxed out.
I'm pretty sure everything on PS4 will just transfer to PS5.
Judging by the lack of him on Switch I can only assume rights issues arose. Apparently the right to the NOES license reverted to Wes Craven's estate sometime after the original release. And he was notoriously against the remake, going as far as to publicly denounce it, which the DLC is based off of.
I wouldn't hold my breath.