BHVR Thank You For Undying. Can We Get A Buff To Small Game?

I've always wanted a 15% increase in totem cleansing with Small Game back when the Wake Up bug was a huge topic. I'm glad Undying is in the game because it's making Hex Totems that are "meant to last for late game" actually last until late game and it thoroughly rewards killers that apply decent gen pressure and rewards killers who end chases quickly as well.

With Undying quickly becoming Meta, can we have a buff to Small Game?

Thank you.

Comments

  • I’m hoping for this as well they did mention that perk 8months ago so it might be with the next chapter or mid chapter hopefully

  • A more accurate small game would be good, there is the perk from Tapp Detectives hunch that clearly shows you where totems are when your near gens that pop.

  • I'd prefer an increase in Small game's range at least on levels 1 and 2. (10/11/12 meters instead of 8/10/12 or 12 m across all levels)

  • @ZerLukas said:

    I'd prefer an increase in Small game's range at least on levels 1 and 2. (10/11/12 meters instead of 8/10/12 or 12 m across all levels)

    That's a tricky one, because the larger the range the more space you'll have to look around.

  • I remember reading a suggestion of Small Game having a built-in totem counter. Would be neat would´t it?

  • Does not need a buff it's very good for finding totems already.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1656955#Comment_1656955

    That's a tricky one, because the larger the range the more space you'll have to look around.

    But it also decreases the chance to miss a totem and reduces time looking for one, especially on Swamp maps where it can spawn in some far corner of the map.

    Also if you're somewhat familiar with totem spawns you usually can quickly guess where that totem is.

  • @ZerLukas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1656958#Comment_1656958

    But it also decreases the chance to miss a totem and reduces time looking for one, especially on Swamp maps where it can spawn in some far corner of the map.

    Also if you're somewhat familiar with totem spawns you usually can quickly guess where that totem is.

    Good point.

  • Built in Totem Counter and some kind of action speed bonus for every cleansed totem (0,5%?) and this perk would be fine.

  • So that you can get rid of Undying quicker? even though you're glad it was added? ok

    why does every new killer "buff" need to have an immediate counter.. what happened to that whole adapt thing?

    and Undying isn't even that good, it's a 50% chance it's gone on first cleanse.. meaning you have to do a whopping 2-3 totems.. the horror

  • @Hopesfall said:

    So that you can get rid of Undying quicker? even though you're glad it was added? ok

    why does every new killer "buff" need to have an immediate counter.. what happened to that whole adapt thing?

    and Undying isn't even that good, it's a 50% chance it's gone on first cleanse.. meaning you have to do a whopping 2-3 totems.. the horror

    If it gets the buff, we'll rarely see it. It will not shake the meta. It'll be a good reward for survivors who actually run it.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1657015#Comment_1657015

    If it gets the buff, we'll rarely see it. It will not shake the meta. It'll be a good reward for survivors who actually run it.

    Small Game is fine, you can easily cleanse 5 totems before all gens are done if your team isn't full of bots that hook bomb

    a totem counter is fine but how the perk works does not need adjustment

  • @Hopesfall said:

    So that you can get rid of Undying quicker? even though you're glad it was added? ok

    why does every new killer "buff" need to have an immediate counter.. what happened to that whole adapt thing?

    and Undying isn't even that good, it's a 50% chance it's gone on first cleanse.. meaning you have to do a whopping 2-3 totems.. the horror

    "B-B-But I don't want to worry about totems; I don't want to worry about my aura being shown because I ran too close to a totem I didn't bother looking around for. I want totems to just be an optional 1-5k bp that I can do if I feel like it." -- How I hear complaints against Undying.

  • I'd also like small game to count totems, in exchange for the trap notifications removed.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I've always wanted a 15% increase in totem cleansing with Small Game back when the Wake Up bug was a huge topic. I'm glad Undying is in the game because it's making Hex Totems that are "meant to last for late game" actually last until late game and it thoroughly rewards killers that apply decent gen pressure and rewards killers who end chases quickly as well.

    With Undying quickly becoming Meta, can we have a buff to Small Game?

    Thank you.

    I saw an idea on the forum of increasing range, with totem counter....your speed idea would be good but maybe they could do each. My ? would be, if it's buffed that much will it be in every match like ds? Especially the way maps are looking in the graphic updates, yamoaka's(which I love) and Midwich.