When is Territorial Imperative’s audio notification being fixed?
It’s supposed to give an audio notification when someone enters the basement when outside of 32m from the basement entrance (the same sound that Alert & Premonition give).
The perk currently does not do this and needs to be fixed.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I've just notified the team of this, it's not something I've seen listed before.
To be honest, I don't think I've ever run the perk outside of a rift challenge. I had no idea it was even broken.
I do like to run it periodically because it can lead to lucky early game pressure if survivors spawn near the basement and one of them immediately goes for the chest down there.
But running it again recently for the challenges I noticed the audio notification was missing. Or I should say I was patrolling/tracking survivors and glanced down at my icons and noticed that TI was already halfway through its cooldown. Very annoying to have an already niche perk not work properly.
Thank you.