An idea to make moris less frustrating for people.
First off I'm not against moris but I understand how frustrating they are for survivors I play as one a lot.
First. Don't make them hidden anymore. by this point any killer offering you cant see is assumed to be a mori and most of the time it is. people DC before the match even loads under that assumption alone.
Second Make it so they can't be used until the person is on death hook. I've had many games where it's oh I hooked you once and now you're dead. I've played against killers who won't use them until death hook and it was far less annoying because I was dead either way.
third make some of them better. The Trapper, Wraith, Nurse and even the Doctors moris are just boring to watch. with the wraith you can't even see anything. and If the Demegorgan eats your head, why do you still have a head?
Comments
I think the best thing to do is to just add a # of gens finished requirement compared to # of survivors alive. Same thing that keys have. That or a minimum number of hooks.
The one thing I don't like about this item is that people find it as powerful as keys, yet Killers get the chance to exit the lobby if they see Survivors with keys but Survivors won't have a chance to know about moris until the game starts, and then you have the Survivors disconnecting and letting you one or sometimes two people short. And it's not like it is something random or rare, it happens quite often. I don't mind moris, but playing agains a Killer with a mori AND with only a 3-or-2-Survivors team is just lame.
If you do that you will have three times as much camp and tunnel...
Why do you think there are so many mori? Because the killers got nerves one by one, and today these killers eat SWF and you can ask any killer (random or youtube), when you are overwhelmed by this kind of team, and you need BP, you camp and tunnel. Today the killers are so used to DS and others that they don't laugh anymore, Mori. As soon as they feel a strong team in the lobby they imagine the worst part and so take Mori. I don't do it, because I think it's not fairplay, but it's legitimate !
I understand that too, the tunneling and camping is already really bad. I see your point, players disconnect before the match starts and the negates the entire thing. so you waited in a match que got one and now it's over. I'm not against moris either but sometimes they make a game too short as a survivor. Plus you have to admit some of them are really lame.