I hadn't thought about this before, but I think it might be cool if the add-on made it so your hatchets worked normally close up, but, if you nail a shot from far away, it's a one-shot down.
The minimum range is pretty bad, you can never tell exactly how far you really are and for the same reasons that I dislike Slinger's addon, i'd rather a completely unique addon.
Buff Huntress by making her normal hatchets instant down if they are made from a RIDICULOUS range. Irri head could just reduce the distance for an instant down and maybe cap the hatchets if needed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hard cap 1 hatchet and minimum of let's say 12-16m, I can't decide exactly what it should be.
If it becomes more skill based it should also allow for more wiggle room,
16 meters or father instadowns
no other stats
I hadn't thought about this before, but I think it might be cool if the add-on made it so your hatchets worked normally close up, but, if you nail a shot from far away, it's a one-shot down.
Moderately decreases hatchet wind up speed
Hatchet needs to be completely wound up to insta down.
Hitting a survivor more than 16 meters away is instadown
Hitting a survivor more than 16 meters away is instadown
This change would put it in line with Deathslinger's Iridescent Coin addon.
not sure why you put this under complete rework when this is the 3rd choice but thank you for voting
also you posted this twice
The minimum range is pretty bad, you can never tell exactly how far you really are and for the same reasons that I dislike Slinger's addon, i'd rather a completely unique addon.
Honestly if it was just hard capped at 1 hatchet that would be completely fair. That adds a high risk/high cost for the 1 hit down.
Buff Huntress by making her normal hatchets instant down if they are made from a RIDICULOUS range. Irri head could just reduce the distance for an instant down and maybe cap the hatchets if needed.