styptic indicator?
I just recently used styptic for the first time, and I don't see any indicator that it's in effect. Am I missing something? How is a survivor supposed to know that they have styptic and will heal in a few seconds?
I just recently used styptic for the first time, and I don't see any indicator that it's in effect. Am I missing something? How is a survivor supposed to know that they have styptic and will heal in a few seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be at the top right in the form of the endurance symbol for 8 seconds when you use it.
ah, ok, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it next time I use it on myself. :D
syptic and others that allow you to take free hit when injured and if you take a hit apply deep wounds work via the endurance effect which appears as a yellow icon of a buff torso on the extreme right side side of your screen in the middle