An accurate representation of Huntress' hitboxes.
Thats it, thats the post.
Thats it, thats the post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actual represenation of Pyramidhead POTD vs Huntress hatchets
Blue = hitbox
Yeah, I mean, jokes aside, I think Huntress is fair.
I compare her to Deathslinger. Given the wind-up time, the notable sound she makes when throwing and the lullaby she sings that basically says: "Yeah, you don't get to run Monitor And Abuse for any cheeky angles"... I think having a hitbox the width of a jumbo jet is kinda fair. If you don't take precautions or get caught out, you deserve to take one for the team.
Meanwhile, Deathslinger has no real wind up time, no real notable sound and can get such a small terror radius that he can easily creep up and shoot. The trade off, of course, is that you actually have to be very accurate with him... and you only get 1 shot per chase.
Frankly, I think they did a good job balancing the two... though I'm sure high level Deathslingers are brutal to play against.
Evidently the people who complain about Huntress hitboxes have literally never played the countless amount of FPS where you say to yourself "Dude, I just got hit around a corner."
Welcome to online gaming that isn't specifically a DBD or Huntress issue. Strange how projectiles and networking works. Some things simply have to have larger hitboxes to function.
That corner is quite the corner when she hits u after u are running behind a wall and the hatchet hits the air, good examples for hitboxes are overwatch and valorant, understandably dbd has the same hitbox for all survivors so its not pay to win but the problem is the hatchet hitbox being a sphere AND dedicated servers being ass
Just want to save this post
So true bruh