Myers 6 meters?
I just noticed in Myers info section it says his base terror radius is 6 meters? ######### is this a mistake or did he get nerfed?
It says Tier 1 is 6 meters. I thought he had absolutely no terror radius in tier 1?
I just noticed in Myers info section it says his base terror radius is 6 meters? ######### is this a mistake or did he get nerfed?
It says Tier 1 is 6 meters. I thought he had absolutely no terror radius in tier 1?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's pre buff myers, he got side graded to have no terror radius but is supsectable to detection perks
But didn't the info section in the game used to say 0? Or am I mistaken.
Never has been 0 tr m.
T1 Myers has a 6M TR, it's just he's also undetectable while in T1. It's just a relic from before Undetectable existed.