People with over 100 or so posts so far
Just how? Do they just set aside hours at a time to post discussions and comments?
I mean, I understand that you guys want bragging rights and badges, but how do you have time to play the game as well?
Just how? Do they just set aside hours at a time to post discussions and comments?
I mean, I understand that you guys want bragging rights and badges, but how do you have time to play the game as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you mean in this forum?
it's quite easy just discuss stuff in this forum, thats why it's a forum! to discuss stuff!
Harnessing the power of our Lord and Savior Dwight.
Praise be to Dwight
It's really not that difficult. With a lack of updates this game had you have to find something to waste a bit of time. I don't care about the badges, honestly I find them a bit pointless.
Besides when the new update drops I'll probably be here a lot less.
I have no life and no people to actually talk to. So meeting people on here is fun, hopefully I can meet some people to play the game with.
Since I like to participate in discussions on forums for the things that I love, I inevitably rack up posts. Easy.
I don't think you have to ask anymore, since I could have sworn you had around 80 posts when you made this thread a day ago... At ~120 now, someone's been busy. :P
@Science_Guy yeah, my internet went to ######### and I was stuck in lobbies/loading into games for over 15 minutes at a time. I had to do something, and yesterday there were so many interesting opinions that just needed some sense whacked into them!
I am still confused how people had that many posts a couple days ago, and now I am pretty weirdkid5 and some others have close to or over 300 posts now.