Falling from a great height

I'm trying to catch up on old rift challenges, and there are a few that say to fall from a great height in chase. What conditions do I need to meet for that? The stuff I'm jumping off is high enough that Balanced is triggering, but it's not always counted as a fall.

Comments

  • I believe that it has to be about the same height as falling off of a house on Haddonfield.

  • I read somewhere it has to be enough distance to activate Balanced Landing but I dont know if its true.

  • I jumped today off 3 hills and 2 excavators while having balanced landing active. BL triggered but it didn't count towards the challenge.

    @devs: give me an example of what kind of height you're thinking when hills and other stuff on some maps don't count towards the challenge

    so bs that I have to hope for a certain map with a building like coal tower to complete this challenge

  • I never found a comprehensive answer, but it seems like you have to fall about a story to get it to trigger reliably -- so jumping off a building or falling between floors on The Game.

  • @Lord_Hanke Doesn't matter if BL is active or not.

    You have to be IN chase those 3 times.

  • On the most recent rift there’s the challenge of fall from a great height 3 times while being chased and it has to be done in the same match. I struggled with this challenge and was getting frustrated until I got Hawkins as a map; I ended up getting it within the first 5 minutes. Gideon meat plant would probably be another good one as there’s several drops all over the place.

  • @Funcle1983 said:

    On the most recent rift there’s the challenge of fall from a great height 3 times while being chased and it has to be done in the same match. I struggled with this challenge and was getting frustrated until I got Hawkins as a map; I ended up getting it within the first 5 minutes. Gideon meat plant would probably be another good one as there’s several drops all over the place.

    i also made that challenge today and achieved it in the first try, i took a Haddonfield offering and just looped the killer around a house a few times.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    @Lord_Hanke Doesn't matter if BL is active or not.

    You have to be IN chase those 3 times.

    I'm sorry. I didn't mentionted this happend while I was chased by a legion. I guess I need to burn a few map offerings