PGTW
It says... "the next Generator you break is instantly regressed by 15/20/25 % of its total progression". This is true? Because I see a 25% regression of the entire gen, not 25% of the progression done.
It says... "the next Generator you break is instantly regressed by 15/20/25 % of its total progression". This is true? Because I see a 25% regression of the entire gen, not 25% of the progression done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they're saying that the tooltip is worded incorrectly, in that it implies that 25% of whats already been accomplished is removed, rather than a flat 25% of the gen's completion. So if a gen was 50% done, the tooltip's wording would remove 12.5% of its total progress, not half of what's been done.
Yeah, dat makes sense!