Were breakable walls supposed to be different for each map?
I don't know if I'm mistaken, but I thought when breakable walls were announced, they were supposed to come uniquely themed to each map? They don't seem to be so far, at times they really stand out of place. Mostly on places like Badham Preschool some of them look awkwardly slapped on the doorway, which could also just be the placement.
Regardless, aren't breakable walls supposed to match the map uniquely or am I remembering wrong?
Comments
i think that they were supposed to but they changed it to look more like pallets after saloon was released and it was very very difficult to see.
Guess they decided that clarity is more important than visuals here which i dont really mind.
I kinda wish they didnt add them to some of the reworked maps like they are already perfectly balanced basically
Tbf I really love them, but I wish that they were themed better. In fact I wish there were more of them, but not in significant places. Just like Z walls on the edge of the map with a breakable wall on the outer side.
But I wish that Yamaoka got paper breakable walls, badham got drywall or something, and maybe even metal sheets for macmillan. I think it woulda been a nice touch.