"Catch meat. Sacrifice meat. Appease The Entity."
Pig. I enter a trial to test.
Not just myself, but the survivors that I face. I test their resolve and their ability in equal measure. If they die, then they are found wanting.
@PigMainClaudette said:Pig. I enter a trial to test.Not just myself, but the survivors that I face. I test their resolve and their ability in equal measure. If they die, then they are found wanting.
@PigMainClaudette said:
Spoken like a true disciple.
Currently propably Oni.Roars and smashing are always fun:)
The blob, from the hit 1958 movie "The Blob". Added in chapter 42 "Creep and Leap" chapter, with survivor Steve McQueen
@LordVoidron said:The blob, from the hit 1958 movie "The Blob". Added in chapter 42 "Creep and Leap" chapter, with survivor Steve McQueen
@LordVoidron said:
Can you predict the future?!?!
The Oni is definitely a great killer. His lore is just amazing.
I will always have a soft spot for Wraith
@TheButcher6641 said:"Catch meat. Sacrifice meat. Appease The Entity."
@TheButcher6641 said:
Amanda and Leatherface!
Demo, the boy has to eat something and he really likes the taste of Survivors for some reason
Myers.
Pyramid Head. The screeching sound as it drags its knife along the floor is still as chilling as it was in the games.
I really love the gameplay of the Blight.
But I also love ma boy Demogorgon.
@Marc_go_solo said:Pyramid Head. The screeching sound as it drags its knife along the floor is still as chilling as it was in the games.
@Marc_go_solo said:
The Executioner has always been my favourite.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig. I enter a trial to test.
Not just myself, but the survivors that I face. I test their resolve and their ability in equal measure. If they die, then they are found wanting.
Spoken like a true disciple.
Currently propably Oni.Roars and smashing are always fun:)
The blob, from the hit 1958 movie "The Blob". Added in chapter 42 "Creep and Leap" chapter, with survivor Steve McQueen
Can you predict the future?!?!
The Oni is definitely a great killer. His lore is just amazing.
I will always have a soft spot for Wraith
Amanda and Leatherface!
Demo, the boy has to eat something and he really likes the taste of Survivors for some reason
Myers.
Myers.
Myers.
Pyramid Head. The screeching sound as it drags its knife along the floor is still as chilling as it was in the games.
I really love the gameplay of the Blight.
But I also love ma boy Demogorgon.
The Executioner has always been my favourite.