Blood Pact 2.0 (Video Clip)

https://youtu.be/-lMVyQr2BiM

Just wanted to show a clip of what the Blood Pact 2.0 looks like in a game. It's pretty fun if you can stay with the Obsession. (David even plays a little sub-optimally by spinning when the Killer hits him, which gives us less distance).

Seems a little bit like Sprint Burst now. Gives you good value, but only if you're willing to change your playstyle to complement the perk. Except instead of walking places, you have to hold hands with the Obsession and loop with friends.

Comments

  • Won't be used by most survivors, will be abused by those swf groups where one runs OoO, another follows him with a flashlight in case he goes down, and the last 2 bring toolboxes and BNPs to rush gens.

  • I mean I like it. Actually seems like it could be a good perk used by more people now.

  • That's one way to use it, I use Blood Pact to give info to the obssesion so he can go to me if she isnt being chase or I can go for him. Then we patch each other and stick around doing gens with a nice haste effect until the killer find us

  • I'm waiting for someone to use it with Hope on a map such as Midwich against a 110% killer such as Huntress so that the survivors are flat out faster than the killer and can run around things indefinitely until Hope runs out.