Will Adam ever get a teacher outfit?

Sorry to bother, just Adam is my closest self-insert in DBD as I want to teach English in Japan for my future career, but it makes me very sad because I levelled Adam and yet he has no new formal outfits in terms of matching his career or anything. All he gets is streetwear and now he's getting a Jamaican outfit, does that not seem a little unlike him to anyone else? I feel like he would be much more sophisticated but we only get middle schooler streetwear it seems. Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I would really love if Adam could someday get a formal outfit to match him more. Then maybe I would main him again. I just feel like he's lost potential right now.

Comments

  • Isn’t his default one a teacher outfit?

  • What do you mean by "Teacher outfit"? Adam has an ugly christmas sweater with math.

  • @Taiga said:

    Isn’t his default one a teacher outfit?

    Sorta, suit and tie apparel seems to be more of the norm for teaching in Japan. While I do like his default, it's weird he doesn't get any other formalwear.

    @Generator_Repairer said:

    What do you mean by "Teacher outfit"? Adam has an ugly christmas sweater with math.

    That's not formal, that's what I'm asking for here. Formal suit and tie apparel, that's more commonplace in Japan.