No more entity claws?
Please tell me that it is bugged on the ptb, corrupt thrilling and end game collapse no longer block the gens with claws instead its just some smoke like hatch, please devs tell me its a bug and the claws aren't gone they looked so cool
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'm guessing they got rid of them because survivors could hide in them.
Its a known bug its in the patch notes.
Like it says in the patch notes, they're bugged.
They can't be seen on Medium or higher graphics.
I circled it three times. Let me know if I can make it any clearer for you.
Source.
Thx for the info i haven't read patch notes yet since i just got home and im just watching streams while getting the ptb
Can you circle it a 4th time? It's not clear enough.
Here's a fourth ring, this time in Fuschia.
Let me know if I need one more
That's much clearer, thank you! 😁
Happy to help <3
Could u make all in a different colour? I'd like a rainbow at night.
Yall are so demanding I stg
Yes this was done on my phone at 11pm.and yes I know its buggered at the end and yes I can't be asked to fix it beggars can't be choosers