Why was my discussion closed ? It was about mouse and keyboard for ps4
Didn’t even give a reason .. I’ve noticed around this time mindy closes discussions so I’ll just wait until late at night to post stuff
Tagged:
Mod
Didn’t even give a reason .. I’ve noticed around this time mindy closes discussions so I’ll just wait until late at night to post stuff
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was moved, not closed. Specifically, moved here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions
That's where suggestions should be posted.
It’s not a suggestion it’s a discussion
It was clearly a suggestion aimed at the developers, not a discussion with other forumgoers/players. The title is literally "Devs for the love of the entity pls let console player use mouse and keyboard".
If you want to know the immediate answer from the devs, here it is:
(jus skip ahead, Gabby relays the question to Joris at 1:05:09, then they answer it)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/737094054?t=3889swhen I made it I intended it to be a discussion that’s why i posted it there .. if I wanted to “suggest” I would have posted it there also made a somewhat funny joke “for the love of the entity”
That’s a bummer
Still a high possibility, tho I don’t see it happening in the near future.
Imagining if/when it happens, it won’t be until very late 2021 or sometime in 2022, well after PS5 and Xbox Series X have been established.
If they add it, I hope they also add an option to prevent getting matched with people using keyboard/mouse.
I don't like playing against people who have an unfair advantage. The main reason why I have cross play disabled.
It was clearly moved to Feedback & Suggestions - as it wasn't a topic for General Discussions. And we move threads that are placed in the wrong sub forums at any time of the day or night.
Ohhh and it's Mandy, not Mindy - thanks!