Surveillance Question
What does it mean when it says Noises by generator repairs are audible at an additional 8 meters? I haven't guess just want to confirm
What does it mean when it says Noises by generator repairs are audible at an additional 8 meters? I haven't guess just want to confirm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Generator noises are audible up to a certain range. One of the effects of Surveillance is expanding this radius by 8 meters.
So simply you can hear it 8 meters farther away the normal LOL sorry the only audible I know is in football
Right, glad I could help :D
Slashstreet is indeed correct. It adds 8m of range to the generator repair audio.
Severely underrated part of the perk.