Aww, that's cute...
Pyramid Head is being nerfed so everyone is playing as him. Just went against 3 in a row.
Don't worry, guys, Daddyslinger still exists!
Pyramid Head is being nerfed so everyone is playing as him. Just went against 3 in a row.
Don't worry, guys, Daddyslinger still exists!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't wait for BHVR to do the same with Deathslinger and make him 115ms.
Woah---
But that would BUFF him!!
that's always happened, with like old billy, omega nurse, instaheal, it will happen when moris and keys will get nerfed...
Well, I had to spend my cakes that I have on him.
Remove the no counterplay part of his kit and make him a bit better in chases and getting around the map seems fine.
After all he is a mid-tier killer.
Really? All I been seeing are, Doctors, Wraiths, and Ghostfaces. That's since been the 4.2.2 update. I'm so bored seeing The Doctor, I've lost MY Patients
i hope they dont announce the mori and key changes before.
If you use the word "daddyslinger" ever again, you can expect a lobotomy in the near future.
I learned it from the community.