Hey devs, will there ever be a faster wiggle perk for survivors?

Nothing crazy it's just boil over is a joke/meme perk especially without swf
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • If they ever do a perk that increases wiggle speed, I would imagine it would come with a lot of side effects.

  • Nope… downing a survivor should result in a hook most of the time... imagine waste of time if every other hook would not result in a hook but in another chase… killer are already on a tight timer, that would make playing killer pretty much pointless.

  • (This is not an official answer, just my own personal thoughts.) While I'm not saying it won't ever happen, it would be a dangerous thing to touch. Due to the way hooks spawn and the way they do not repair if you sacrifice someone on them (aside from with Hangman's Trick), there can often be areas where you can just barely get someone to a hook in time. Increasing wiggle speed could potentially create many deadzones depending on how the map generated. Combine this with sabotaging and you're gonna' have a bad time.

    If you play a fair bit of survivor, you've likely had a bunch of scenarios where you just barely get hooked as the wiggle bar is 99% full. Even a slightly faster wiggle speed would make a huge difference.

  • Wouldnt that make Iron grasp meta? 
    No, I dont think it should be a perk like that because if you are downed, then yeah, you should be hooked (most likely).
    If the group runs sabo, or you know there is a place with less hooks, or like, inside a house on those maps, everyone will just run there, break free, and then run there again, until the killer has no choice but to leave you. And I dont think thats fair, that a killer will have no choice but to give up to try and hook you. Imagine in high ranks when everyone has great map knowledge, and everyone will go to those places where they know the hooks are far enough....
  • How about giving surviving points while wiggling? I’m trying to escape the killers grasp, so I’m trying to survive.
  • If they did this they wouldn't create a whole new perk. They would just buff Boil Over.