The problem when you play better solo as survivor...

I play mostly as survivor, and when I play solo I get better ranks but when I play with call I just...derank way too fast. And the problem isn't my teammates. People always say that playing with friends is easier but not for me, I didn't want to admit this because I would sound so annoying... The thing that bothers me is I have no idea why playing with friends is such a problem for me. Does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

  • I pay less attention during swf and I'm taking more risks for my friends.

    As solo? Yeah, I focus on myself and step in if it's necessary.

  • @Xzan said:

    I pay less attention during swf and I'm taking more risks for my friends.

    As solo? Yeah, I focus on myself and step in if it's necessary.

    I just realized I put the discussion in the wrong topic, and now I can't even delete my post ๐Ÿ’€

  • @Suvakita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647277#Comment_1647277

    I just realized I put the discussion in the wrong topic, and now I can't even delete my post ๐Ÿ’€

    You can't, but you can ask a mod to move it for you.

  • @Suvakita said:

    I play mostly as survivor, and when I play solo I get better ranks but when I play with call I just...derank way too fast. And the problem isn't my teammates. People always say that playing with friends is easier but not for me, I didn't want to admit this because I would sound so annoying... The thing that bothers me is I have no idea why playing with friends is such a problem for me. Does anyone have the same problem?

    I myself have only tried swf about 10 games and it was without comms....I try too hard to help friends in swf and I lose my pips very easy compared to solo...I prefer the game solo as I feel it was intended to be played without comms and with little info being shared. I try not to complain about teammates as a solo as long as they are not the self care during sloppy while peeps are dying on hook....if I'm being sweaty in a swf even without comms the game becomes too easy and I then take way too many risks and give up pips and sometimes throw cuz of being too altruistic...I've noticed while playing swf the gens go super fast and I down pip even escaping because the killer is overwhelmed and you don't get enough interaction