>I get this but on other killers it'll take me 100+ webs for bbq
I need this on nurse. I ######### hate the bloodweb LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the plague is praising the holy BBQ. EDIT: Also, nice name humanbeing1704, made me laugh :D.
You must have done some good work for the entity to be blessed like that.
I never seem to get BBQ, but Undying and Ruin are pretty common.
They really need to reduce the grind. It's absolutely miserable if like me you play both sides and play more than one killer.
@MusicNerd_TC said:Even the plague is praising the holy BBQ. EDIT: Also, nice name humanbeing1704, made me laugh :D.
@MusicNerd_TC said:
I saw her praising too! 😄❤️
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
>I get this but on other killers it'll take me 100+ webs for bbq
I need this on nurse. I ######### hate the bloodweb LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the plague is praising the holy BBQ. EDIT: Also, nice name humanbeing1704, made me laugh :D.
You must have done some good work for the entity to be blessed like that.
I never seem to get BBQ, but Undying and Ruin are pretty common.
They really need to reduce the grind. It's absolutely miserable if like me you play both sides and play more than one killer.
I saw her praising too! 😄❤️