Is this challenge possible?
IS THIS CHALLENGE POSSIBLE WITHOUT FARMING? I HATE FARMING AND THIS IS THE ONLY CHALLENGE I DIDN'T COMPLETE YET (previous tome)
IS THIS CHALLENGE POSSIBLE WITHOUT FARMING? I HATE FARMING AND THIS IS THE ONLY CHALLENGE I DIDN'T COMPLETE YET (previous tome)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got it without farming but it heavenly depends on the survivors.
it is but is difficult. the first survivor hit basically needs to start mending immediately after being hit
You can stab the 4th guy a second time, and it'll count
The higher the rank you are the easier this should be.
Fairly easy if you aren't completely unlucky. Use a Duration addon or Both. - Don't use killer instinction or TR extensions as that will disorientate you on who to go for next in a lot of cases unless you are a good judge of map structures and layouts. Just hit 4 people then loop back to the area to hit the 1st or 2nd person you hit already
Edit: Didn't occur to me that you could just hit the 4th guy twice... this makes the challenge even easier than how I managed to do it
Put on Duration Add Ons.
Stab someone, Stab someone else, Stab someone else again, Stab someone else again x2, Stab the most recent stab victim again and get a migraine.
I also managed to get it with duration addons. Lucky me, 1st try, but I can see that depending on the map/survivors it might take a few attempts.
Easiest way to do it is create a 3 gen and double duration add-ons if your struggling with it. I got it pretty easily tbh.
To clarify, hitting a survivor who is already affected by Deep Wounds still counts as a hit. However, this hit auto-ends the Frenzy (meaning it MUST be the last hit).
You effectively need to apply Deep Wounds to all 4 survivors with one use of Frenzy and then literally hit any of them one more time. Doesn't matter if the last person had mended or not.
Duration add-ons are key, but I'd also highly recommend praying that you get a small map and/or extremely altruistic survivors. Trying to accomplish this on Red Forest or Midwich is probably nigh-on impossible even with max Frenzy duration, and a survivor team that doesn't want anything to do with one another will add to that difficulty.