If we're nerfing PGTW...
Then we should be nerfing OoO, too.
As long as SWF groups are able to communicate with one another and share information, OoO should not exist as it currently does. I was just hit with a 4-stack OoO group, and I've never felt more cheated by any game in my life. Did I get hooks? Yes. But the coordination was too much to deal with. No wasted time, no wasted pallets, no running into dead zones.
There was nothing to be done, and I cannot stress how angry I am that the devs would focus on perks that don't break the balance of the game in favor of perks that can be so abused.
Comments
That's not fun for the survivor and it combines with other perks to create unwinnable pressure. You knew that before you posted.
" A perk should not have deactivation conditions no matter how much you don't like it."
If you are going to go into a thread and only half read it so be it.
I'm trying, but between the BT you have up and your DS/UB combo, you keep getting in my way, body blocking for the guy I'm trying to go for instead of tunneling you. It's almost like this doesn't exactly feel fair.......
DS is instant when jumping in a locker. If they use Head On they have to wait, I believe 3 seconds, to use it... thats not that reliable when being tunneled. Also Head On is a 3 second stun and DS is 5 seconds (except DS is currently bugged with stun time... unless they fixed already 🤷🏼♂️). I wouldn't say Head On is "good enough," if you're being tunneled, odds are your not going to have the opportunity to use it.
Id be fine with this happening, but AFTER moris get nerfed, since thats the only counter.