What are we getting for our money?

Linked Cosmetics we can't mix and match?

Legendary skins to pay a lot for, and the cosmetics don't meet up to par.

Iriidescent shards you earn, take time, effort to earn and get a costume ONLY for it to be then given to you as the same skin but in a shade lighter/darker.

Devs. You have got a lot of money out of people, even shards, but what are we getting really? Customers are always right and we ARE customers of DBD and should be listened more to things we pay for or earn.

Comments

  • @Mushwin said:

    Linked Cosmetics we can't mix and match?

    Legendary skins to pay a lot for, and the cosmetics don't meet up to par.

    Iriidescent shards you earn, take time, effort to earn and get a costume ONLY for it to be then given to you as the same skin but in a shade lighter/darker.

    Devs. You have got a lot of money out of people, even shards, but what are we getting really? Customers are always right and we ARE customers of DBD and should be listened more to things we pay for or earn.

    Then stop paying. Only way the devs will learn is when they stop getting rewarded for bad decisions.

  • they're cosmetics. you don't have to pay for them if you don’t like them.

  • Yes the point is I am not paying, the point been is more of "what are we getting" it's a general question as in someone saying oh you get this, you get that etc this is a great skin to have it's more of asking literally tell me the good!

  • You get either Legendary Skins or Sets for your money. You know that in advance. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Like, as long as they dont make the Legendary Skins unique, I will not buy any of them, because I dont think it is worth the extra 5 Euros/Dollars for what we get.

  • Again my point is more, I am asking someone, anyone devs, I am getting this, that, it's great to have these cosmetics, they are good, spend your money because.I KNOW I DONT HAVE TO BUY THEM AND I WONT. The whole point is, sell me it! Why are the devs creating such things when people wont or hardly be buying it.

  • Ok good point. We need a sales pitch. "We have new some cosmetics, you can't mix and match and they cost more money than other cosmetics but don't look any better. "

    Devs, convice us to buy. I have £30. I want to buy both the latest Jane and Kate cosmetics but I only want to buy them if I can mix and match. Valkyria Chronicals 4 and the latest XCom can be purchased right now on sale for the same amount in the Steam sale. How should I spend the money. On you or them?

  • I never buy cosmetics, and even I feel somewhat annoyed by their choices lately. Mixing and matching seems like a huge part of the fun. Legendary skins cost more than 2 full DLCs. It doesn't seem to stop people from buying 'em though, even when they're clearly getting shafted. I'm just 1 guy, so me not buying into their practices doesn't stop the horde of people who do.

  • Remember, if you don't like it, you can always go play Civs.

    Honestly, though, you'd think they'd invest in more balance people, instead of the two? Three? They have atm. Getting a patch every two months or so is horrible. But then, they need to keep pumping out the cosmetics, right?