I'll still be using the perk. Most of the times I use pop in the first 20-30s or I just don't use it (and yes I play low mobility killers). I think the fact that the perk is being nerfed is troubling people more that the actual numbers of the nerf.
I care less about the nerf itself and more about the principal of it. The fact that they thought Pop was more of an issue needing to be addressed than the numerous unhealthy second chance perks like DS that have been plaguing the games health and limiting its perk diversity for years is just disturbing. It makes them seem really disconnected with the issues in their game, which is why so many people are upset.
Now if they have changes in mind for the perks like DS that are more of an issue to the game but just don't have anything set in stone so they don't want to announce it yet, that's fine, but you should at least tell people you're working on it. This is similar to when we got the Ruin rework. People would have been much less angry if during the Ruin announcement they also let us know gen speeds were being worked on.
I care less about the nerf itself and more about the principal of it. The fact that they thought Pop was more of an issue needing to be addressed than the numerous unhealthy second chance perks like DS that have been plaguing the games health and limiting its perk diversity for years is just disturbing. It makes them seem really disconnected with the issues in their game, which is why so many people are upset.
Now if they have changes in mind for the perks like DS that are more of an issue to the game but just don't have anything set in stone so they don't want to announce it yet, that's fine, but you should at least tell people you're working on it. This is similar to when we got the Ruin rework. People would have been much less angry if during the Ruin announcement they also let us know gen speeds were being worked on.
100% this. There's much more pressing perks than pop, which was fine imo.
I mean its just -15 seconds, whats the big deal? I would always kick a gen anyway after hooking somebody. Now I dont even care about that perk cause I run undying + ruin
I don't care that it is nerfed I care that the change only weakens low-mobility killers that are already mediocre. It's also a little concerning that the devs think this is a needed change when so many real problems exist.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it needed a change personally.
I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about this, it's just 15 less seconds and you get the same effect
One more reason to ignore all the killers without mobility.
i'm on the fence about it right now, I see why the devs changed it but I also see why a lot pf people are less then happy with it
I'll still be using the perk. Most of the times I use pop in the first 20-30s or I just don't use it (and yes I play low mobility killers). I think the fact that the perk is being nerfed is troubling people more that the actual numbers of the nerf.
This change would make pop worthless on no quick mobility killers. And I honestly dont think it needs change
I care less about the nerf itself and more about the principal of it. The fact that they thought Pop was more of an issue needing to be addressed than the numerous unhealthy second chance perks like DS that have been plaguing the games health and limiting its perk diversity for years is just disturbing. It makes them seem really disconnected with the issues in their game, which is why so many people are upset.
Now if they have changes in mind for the perks like DS that are more of an issue to the game but just don't have anything set in stone so they don't want to announce it yet, that's fine, but you should at least tell people you're working on it. This is similar to when we got the Ruin rework. People would have been much less angry if during the Ruin announcement they also let us know gen speeds were being worked on.
100% this. There's much more pressing perks than pop, which was fine imo.
I mean its just -15 seconds, whats the big deal? I would always kick a gen anyway after hooking somebody. Now I dont even care about that perk cause I run undying + ruin
15 seconds can make or break some Killers and the reason behind the nerf.
I don't care that it is nerfed I care that the change only weakens low-mobility killers that are already mediocre. It's also a little concerning that the devs think this is a needed change when so many real problems exist.
I understand the change, and I don't think it'll make a difference in the long run. The only issue I have is the double standards of their balancing.
It won't change much. I used Pop when it had a 30 seconds duration and it was perfectly usable. People are just overreacting as usual.