Generators are the Main Objective in the Game - So. What are 80% of the players do all Match long?
The Game is really unfun atm. Not because of any gameplay related things, its because of the Team Mates. 60-80% of my Matches I get Mates who doesn't do anything.
The Game ends with 0-1 Gen done. Mostly by me then getting chased all game long (mostly). When I get down I saw my Mates running arround like a chicken with its head cut off.
Killer Mains always say "Doing Generators is so easy". When its that easy why nobody doing them? What did they do all Match long. I want have a good time in DBD but... well.
Comments
literally the reason why the killer role is bearable is because most survivors are trash.
Yeah I did a 2 minute run and not a single gen was done. As soon as the killer picked me up, the yellow auras revealed the truth. One is walking not to waste Sprint Burst, one is self caring in the corner of the map and the other one missing because they’re hiding in a locker. There are a ton of trash survivors out there.