Do I get my auric cells back after the rift closes even if I don't finish the end of all the tomes?
This might have been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer.
This might have been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, you need to complete the rift to get all the auric cells back.
You need to have gotten to Rift Tier 69 to get all your cells back. Your tome progress is not related.
Thank you for your answers.
Aren't the auric cells awarded immediately as soon as you unlock them?
Only 50 at a time. any tiers you don't unlock are permanently lost.
Yeah thats what I mean.
The OP sounds like they are expecting a big payoff once the rift closes... maybe I am reading it wrong.