Nurse volume for the player should be reduced to tolerable levels + Struggle
I couldn't place this in the feedback category because it wouldn't let me select it, so maybe a moderator could help me move this thread?
I can't really play the Nurse because she's simply too loud for me to tolerate. I would really enjoy playing this character but she's honestly just too loud after she teleports. I don't want any unfair advantage, I just want to be able to play the game with her where it isn't uncomfortable for me. The Kraken in Sea of Thieves is actually the same way.
I also feel like the struggle mechanic is so beyond annoying. It's simply so tedious and it's jarring how out of place it is in the game. I just think there should be a button to hold down like removing yourself from the hook to make The Entity finish you. It doesn't involve skill, it involves an annoying amount of key mashing that is akin to something from Mario Party in the 90s.
Nurse thing is definitely a huge annoyance but both of these things should be changed in my mind.
Comments
We've been complaining about the struggle mechanic forever. Completely agree on it. The devs are super stubborn about it for some reason.
It's such an out of place mechanic in the game and only serves to annoy. It isn't a difficult technique, you literally just spam a button like it's 1999 and it's just incredibly uncomfortable. The Nurse is way way too loud and gives me a headache after maybe 1 game, and The Hag's clones are just way too loud when they pop up as well.
They don't know how to handle sounds in this game. The game tells you to listen to survivor's sound, and then there's a blasting chase music that is designed to muffle these sounds..
Not to mention they always mess up sounds with bugs every patch..
Nurse scream and Billy chainsaw are the two reasons why I have to turn my volume down by about 30% compared to other killers. This has the obvious negative effect of making me not hear survivors, which, surprise is unironically very important for Nurse
I just can't tolerate playing the nurse. It's so incredibly loud. When you find a kraken on Sea of Thieves it's just as loud, if not louder. Devs need to realize that it doesn't add anything to the game but annoyance.
bit of a bug with the forums right now- to make a discussion in the section you want you actually have to be anywhere but that section. flag your post and in the comments box ask a mod to move it to feedback, that should get it done.