overeaction over the pop nerf and some thoughts about other minor changes


Its just 15 less seconds then before. Also the majority of killers run ruin + undying anyway these days over pop (Yes I know some like to run both incase of early totem cleanses).

Be happy they didnt nerf the regress % that would have been much worse.



The changes looks fine, pyramid head will still be in a good state as before and probaly less frustrating to play as and against. Everyone seem to only focus on the bait nerf and completely forgot about the M2 buff, why only focus on the negative?


More fun builds with perks like WGLF and slippery meat will be introdouced and I am hyped to test them.

Comments

  • I also think that people were overreacting to the PGTW nerf however I can understand to some level, I just wanted PGTW to have a cooldown.